Main Forum

Report False Ban

4 replies
Votes:
Banned users
I told you I wasn't using the cave portion of the minimap mod. As I told the owner and the mod I had it turned off and would gladly delete the mod entirely if it wasn't allowed or they saw it as cheating. You lied to me about think I was cheating even though I told you I would gladly do whatever I did to prove that I wasn't and that I would talk things out with whoever. I also made it clear that I use subtitles which tell you what sounds you hear, and where they are coming from. If you unban me I will gladly come back, but if you are too immature to unban me or talk to me, which you should of done instead of assuming I was cheating and outright banning me, then I would not want to come back to a server with immature staff. I hope you make the right decision.
Posted Aug 21, 16 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
FruitsAndVeggie,

I have ran servers for over 6 years. I know every trick of the trade, and I've heard every excuse possible. You've mined 70+ diamonds in less than 6 hours. Your caves show a connection from cave to cave directly. I would understand if you did use your subtitles, except your path were a straight path cave to cave. There was no zig zags, and no proof that you were following "sound" instead there was proof that you knew exactly where to go.

As for immaturity, if this is how you feel about us, then by all means, move on to the next server, but we would not welcome a player who cheats, lies, and let alone disrespect my staff team with said post.

Thank you for your post, but after reading this post, you are not welcomed back to the server. Happy server hunting and we wish you the best.
Posted Aug 21, 16
Votes:
Banned users
I've found 70+ diamonds because all I did was mine. Your server is going to fail if this is how you treat players.
Posted Aug 21, 16 · OP
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
FruitsAndVeggie,

If you feel this server is going to fail, by all means just move to a server you feel will be more successful. Again, I've ran servers for 6+ years, and all seem to be running quite well. Obviously I am doing something correct.

Also, there's a reason why you would waste your time posting here, and it's not that you think we will fail.

Again, happy server hunting.
Posted Aug 21, 16
Votes:
+3
Donator
Referring to my post on the reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/mcservers/comments/4yr348/librecraft_semivanilla_smp_version_1102_family/d6s93zt
Posted Aug 22, 16
Top Posters
73 Posts
59 Posts
27 Posts
27 Posts
24 Posts
NoticeNotices